Do Thi Minh Hien
Ms Do Thi Minh Hien is Associate Dean of the Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising. She obtained a Master in Communication in 2007 from University of Queensland, Australia. She joined the Faculty in September 2007, and teaches Introduction to PR, Media Audience, PR planning and Crisis Communication of the undergraduate program, and Development Communication of the postgraduate program.
In addition to the work at the Faculty, Ms Do Thi Minh Hien also works as consultant and trainer in communication and education and training for various local and international organizations, such as the Office of the National Assembly, Ministry of Education and Training, Authority of Foreign Information Service, Vietnam Electricity (EVN), PetroVietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo), Oxfam, ACIAR, UNICEF, DANIDA, SIDA and Save the Children etc.
• Research Fellow in Communication
• MA (majors in Public Relations and Professional Communication) in 2007 from University of Queensland, Australia
• BA (major in Russian Language and Culture) in 1999 from Hanoi National University, Vietnam
• Crisis Communication
• Media Audience
• Intercultural Communication
• Participatory Development communication
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +84-938896866